FootGolf is a combination of the popular sports of soccer and golf. It is a precision sport where players kick a football (soccer ball) into a 22 inch cup in as few shots as possible. At Doha Golf Club, FootGolf is played on the Academy Course
FootGolf Basic Rules
1. Wear appropriate clothing - golf cap, collared shirt and argyle socks are prefered. No soccer cleats allowed. Golf or Athletic shoes recommended.
2. The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball.
3. Kick off your ball from a position up to two meters behind the tee markers.
4. The ball must be played in a single movement. You are not allowed to push the ball with the top or bottom of your foot. Your foot should be set separate from the ball before each kick.
5. Wait to play the ball until the ball has completely come to rest.
6. Play the ball from where it lies. You are not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects. Exception is when your ball obstructs another player. Then you may mark your ball and replace it after that player has played.
7. If the ball lands in a water hazard, retrieve or replace it within 2 steps from the closest land point from where the ball entered the hazard - add one stroke.
Enter our next tournaments by clicking on a date below: